In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Sommelier Company Ltd. and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Sommelier Company Limited reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information
- You must safeguard your username and password
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you
The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline (852) 3586 9388 at the time of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery.
Refund is only available when valid original receipt is provided and refund guarantee will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$650 (per bottle) and less than 7 years
No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline (852) 3653 9388 within 7 days from the date of delivery.
All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but the Company shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by VISA, Master and American Express only.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can left click on the lock in the address bar of your browser.
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$30,000 per transaction. For any purchase over the value of HK$30,000, please call our customer service hotline (852) 3653 9388.
- Your offer to purchase made on www.sommelier.com.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- Sommelier Company Ltd. may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Sommelier Company Ltd. reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for any online purchases. Free delivery arrangement maybe cancelled during promotion period without prior notice. Normally, delivery will be arranged within 3 working days after order received. The delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday in the following timeslot. Delivery service maybe delayed during, before or after public holidays.
Morning delivery: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Afternoon delivery: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Morning delivery: 9:00am to 12:00pm Evening delivery: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Delivery service is only available to addresses where lift service is available. In the event of a lift breakdown we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the Company immediately of any change to their delivery address.
We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.